document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, August 17, 2009

AM I DONE YET????


OH boy--I have not even picked up a needle in 4 "WHOLE" DAYS----Bad Bad girl--Di!!!! boy has life been busy this last week or so--but hopefully things will slow done and return to normal around here by Wed, Tomorrow is my friend Ann's visit in the morning and then the cable company is coming and hooking up roadrunner for the Internet and a new phone system for me--wonder if they will give me lessons on how to work this new "baby"--OH THE NEW "BABY" HAS A NEW NAME--are you ready??? Here's a hint:



It's 'BUBBLES"--the cover of the laptop has like circles on it at the bottom right hand corner and every time I see it --I think bubbles --so the new baby is just a bubbling along now!!!!







My brother, Jim,, and his wife,Valarie left this morning early to head back to FL--I pray they have a safe trip--oh and the dog--Daphne!!!



this is the yard sale junkie---and he rides on the dashboard of there car and if Jim doesn't stop for a sale he has a "tantrum"!!!!!!!!







We had alot of fun with them and all we did for the last three days was treasure hunt and "Eat' out!!!!




Got some fabric orders in and here is some pictures of them:










There's more pictures of fabrics yet to come--this hard work doing them backwards and then dragging them to where I want them--there has to be a better way????/ Does any one who has the Vista program know how to do the pictures for this page???
Well that's all for tonight --folks--this story will continue tomorrow---SMILES :) and Hugs, just, Di

3 comments:

Alice said...

I love the yard sale junkie and the Halloween kitties. Sounds like you have been having a great time. It also makes me feel better that you are not finished with your projects. Ever since I decided I would finish a whole Christmas guilt before the end of the month I have been going in slow motion. Maybe I just need to go shopping!!! A-

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

The fabrics are smashing! Love the cats! Don't have Vista, but do have the same problem with pics, so I try to upload "backwards" or have to cut and glue in html. Takes a while!

Joy McD said...

I have the same problem with photos - it drives me nuts. There must be an easier way, but I haven't found it. I am like Anne-Lise now - I cut and paste them into the right spot.

Love the black kitties :)
lv,
Joy