document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, August 9, 2009

TO BE CONTINUED---TOMORROW!!



Just a quick post tonight as it is 11:30 Pm and I am really ready for bed--at least my body says it is???? Went to Staples today and now I no longer have to decide whether to get a desk computer or a laptop--You ask which one did I get----Welllllll-----

And we did stop a Quilt shop--did I purchase something----Welllllllllll------
Plus I did alittle on line shopping tonight--and I ordered my new RED toaster oven for my kitchen--my other one is slowly not doing the good toasting job it once did--so out with the old in with the new!!!!

This story will continue tomorrow and hopefully "pictures" will acompany the post--in the mean time have a great day----Hugs, just, Di

PS Yes, my brother and sister in law made it to town---Soooooooooooooo????

2 comments:

Alice said...

Did you buy one of each!!! Why decide?? Sounds like you are having fun shopping.
A-

Carrie P. said...

Lots of shopping going on out your way. A red toaster. I bet that is going to be pretty.