document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday-Monday!!

Yep--we are back to Monday again--or it was Monday a few hours ago--it's nearly over for this week already!!!!

How can you tell that Doctor Victor Frankenstein had a good sense of humor???
Because he kept his monster in stitches!!!!!!!    HA HA!!!
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I did get a picture of the finished quilt top for Halloween today and here it is ----

And here is my friend Mary holding it up for the picture for me--

I see it is hard to tell--but the border is spider webs and there is orange eyes all over it--it really is cute for the border--Mary loves the quilt top so much that I am leaving it down to her apartment to enjoy for now!!

I am nearly done on the Cindy Lou pattern--all the hand quilting is done and I got the binding sewed on today--tomorrow I just have to tack down the back side and take out all the basting stitches---yes!!!!


What's a MUMMY"S favorite music?????
******************************************
wRAP music!!!!

Why did the monster eat a light bulb????
****************
Because he was in need of a light snack!~!!~!!

When does a skeleton laugh??????
******************
When something tickles his funny bone!!!!!!~~~~!!!!!!!!


And here is today's treat????

HUGS< DI

4 comments:

Alice said...

Thank you for the kiss. Hee hee. I love your quilt top too, can I borrow it next? It is very cute and the purple is of course a nice touch. Can't wait to see Cindy Lou! Have a great week!! L, A-

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Miss the doll, but nice, new background.
Absolutely love the quilt, Di!

Brenda said...

Love the Halloween quilt, Di. It's sooo cute! Can't wait to see your Cindy Lou Who quilt; Sandy is working on hers too. It's almost Show and Tell day so you guys are cutting it right under the wire, woo-hoo!And you're killing me with those jokes...you know I'm Teaching them to my Prince. He doesn't "get" jokes. IN fact, he tells a joke and then his punchline is "Gene Paul is telling a joke, hahaha!" LOL! Gotta love that kid! B=)

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Love, love, love your Halloween quilt! Your new background is cute too. Today is my day to work on my Cindy Lou quilt. This month is going to be close....