Saturday, November 28, 2009

Can we "legally" say --

Legally we can now think, talk, sew, and "do" Christmas -- RIGHT????
AT LEAST  "I"  IS!!!!!!

I thought I would ask Santa to help me put the lights on my trees--but when I seen this -- I decided I could do this mess all on my own--didn't need his help for me to get all tangled up in lights and garland!!!!

Got two trees pretty much all decorated--I now just have 3-4 small ones to do--have the Hoosier all done--and a little here and there--but there's lots to do yet--tomorrow--i will have more time and energy tomorrow?????

This is not my tree---BUT--this tree got me into alot of "HOT" water--story tomorrow!!!!

I collect old hankies--and I now have a nice collection of Christmas ones--I did use them yesterday in a display--and as I was ironing them -- I come to believe that this one is the oldest one I have for Christmas--

Here is a closer view--see the little Christmas balls--they are sooo cute!!!!

ARE you full of turkey yet?????

Hugs, Di


  1. I'm also trying to get my Christmas decorations done, but I'm not making very good progress. Can't wait to hear about the little blue decorated tree. I love old hankies, and still have a couple. I haven't seen one for Christmas in years. I'd love to see more of them.

  2. I didn't decorate for Christmas yet, but you can now! Have fun finishing your decorations!


  3. I love all of your new Christmas graphics. I can almost smell the gingerbread man. Can't wait to hear the tree story. L,A-

  4. Tired of leftovers but NEVER tire of the pies....LOL

    Hope you share your trees when they're all done up.

    Happy Sunday, Di.

  5. Hope you had a lovely holiday. Am definitely ready for Christmas.

    Follow me on my new blog ... had issues with the old one. Love your trees.

    We are having a huge GIVEAWAY ending Dec. lst.
    Hugs, Marydon

  6. I can post now! Don't know what happened before but I'm glad it is all better now :)

    I love the Christmas hankie. I think we may have had a tablecloth similar to that when I was a wee little one.

  7. I just love those Christmas hankies. The designs are so cute.


I love visitor's---and I really love to read your comments--sooo don't forget to leave me one!!!!:-)

Blog Archive

Some of my clip art comes from here:

  • http:/webweaversfreeclipart