Thursday, February 25, 2010

IT IS STILL SNOWING-----


But for us here in my area--we don't have nearly the snow that they are getting east and south of me---they have said more during the night, though--will see!!!  and they are saying "snow" now through Sunday--so If I go missing--it may mean No power!!!
This truck came today with my Jelly roll for the new club---
This is the box---open it--Di
OK--stop being "funny" we want to see what you bought????
Ah--you are getting closer--but--
Yes--Di--you already told us you got a Jelly roll---
that's a little better---
even better--but we are still guessing---
AH--you didn't---you found a Jelly roll of Rural Jardin---how wonderful---now we can't wait to see your first block---and guess what????  Neither can "Di"!!!!!


You see the one piece of fabric under the roll---that is a yard of "caramel" broadcloth that I got to get the order up for the free shipping amount---but the wonderful part is that that piece was the most perfect color for these guys--
See the faces---I could of not gotten it any better if I had wanted to--infact I thought I had some fabric for the faces--but it was all wrong---and here came this piece--one-half hour before I started these guys---These "guys" have a story to tell you---
tomorrow----


I did not get all I had wanted to do done today--yet I did work fairly steady--some times it just takes us longer that we plan--I guess!!!! (plus it takes longer when certain "guys" misbehave!!!!!)


OH here is another "favor" of Kleenex---called "kitten"!!!!!!

8 comments:

Flat Creek Farm said...

Awww, cute kitty! Can't wait to see your finished projects. Love the fabrics too. Good luck with the snow! I hope we're done with it now, but I've said that every week for the past how many weeks? :) -Tammy

Marydon Ford said...

G'eve, Diane ~ I am with the kitty! Give me a box ... chuckle! We got snow & will have more over the next couple of days. Love it.

Have a beautiful day ~
Hugs, Marydon

luv2quilt2 said...

It's nice to get a visit from the UPS man. They always bring such lovely things.

Helene said...

Snowing.. yes... but I´m glad it is´nt rain because we all need noaks ark I think:).. very nice jollys.. and Tildas sheeps.. have a nice weekend

Diane H said...

Di, Thank you so much for stopping by my new blog (Sideroad Stitcher) and leaving a kind comment. Your visit was really appreciated. The respone has been overwhelming, the ladies in blogland are the best! My little kitty in my picture is Lucy. I also have her brother Linus. I have more than a 'few' rescued cat's who I'll show over time. Thanks again.

linéa said...

Hi, looking forward to meet your new "guys" they look wery cute already. Regards
:-)

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

The little guys look cute - looking forward to seeing them finished. Nice jelly roll! It has stopped snowing here, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed -awfully difficult to sew like this ....

Carrie P. said...

The snow photos from this post and last post are very pretty and so are those jelly rolls.

Blog Archive

Some of my clip art comes from here:

  • http:/webweaversfreeclipart
  • http://jsmagic.net