Sunday, March 7, 2010

I WANT----


I want "the puppy dog in the window""----



No I actually want a Shamrock plant--so the next time I go to town I am going to buy myself one!!!!  Wonder if I will find one with a "green" lady bug in it and would you think that green lady bugs are more "lucky" for  you that red ones?????
Believe it or not---this looks alot like me---Weeelllllll---it does look alot like my pictures as a child  (put I know that if I had been posing for this picture and I showed my underthings -- no matter how pretty--my mother would of been a little bit upset with me)!!!!

What did I do today----I got several bom blocks all prepped to make this week or when ever time permits me to work on them---and then I worked on one--but I do believe I just wasted an hour---do  NOT  like how it is coming---so----will do Plan B--when I decide what plan B is????????

Soooo--on that note I will say good night and pass me the Chocolate---I need some!!!
Hugs, Di

5 comments:

  1. Lovely, bright and happy - that little girl is a Darling, undies and all!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of a green lady bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the puppies :) - cuties! That little girl looks just like my sister - she was the one who had fair hair and ringlets ..... and now she dyes her hair red and cuts off the curls! Copycat! (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who wouldn't want that puppy in the window! He's cute!

    You look like a cutie when you were little :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You might be a happy puppy if you hop over to my blog and take a little peeky poo. hee,hee,hee.
    hugs and friends,
    shell

    ReplyDelete

I love visitor's---and I really love to read your comments--sooo don't forget to leave me one!!!!:-)

Blog Archive

Some of my clip art comes from here:

  • http:/webweaversfreeclipart
  • http://jsmagic.net