document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

PLAYING PEEK-A-BOO!!!

 Peek a boo!!!



 Yellow lily hiding at the ground level!!!!

Peek a boo!!



Another small golden orange flower near the ground!!



Peek a boo!!!


Pretty pink flower here too!!!

Peek a boo--- on to a Horse of a different "color"!!!!
Here you see lots of big trees---
and here you see some are gone---now!!!
End of game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Now for the productive part of "Di's" day---
Well--she has not figured out where the day went --
when she see's what "little" is done??????????

She started this bom--
Gifts of Grace block and she got the little beehive all appliqued in and then discovered that "someone" stitched it ---crooked!!!!
SO--
she was a good girl and corrected it--
Sorta--now top part looks like it is leaning some--but??????
And I got part of the word in for "Faithfulness"!!!!
and--
I got "1" more block stitched on Short story--
only 38 to go plus border---!!!
and --
I did hand quilt some on the bunny row for the round robin quilt top--almost done with the second row!!!
So--
tell me where did today go--
this took all day--believe it or not---OUCH!!!!!


Let's do some LOL---


My nine-year-old daughter walked in while I was getting ready for work.
"What are you doing?" she asked.
"Putting on my wrinkle cream," I answered.
"OH," she said, walking away, "I thought they were natural."
                                         (Deb fillman)

time to say --see ya tomorrow---OH--and you might to be on your "toes" for the next couple days in reading this "blog"?????????

HUGS----DI 

2 comments:

Alice said...

Your block is looking nice. Those letters take forever don't they? Was that a bowling ball in the garden? Funny! L,A-

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

I've been wondering where the days have been going too! My gracious time is just flying! I'm just now catching up with all your fun posts you silly girl. ;)
xx, shell and sugie