document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, September 13, 2010

SPEED GEAR BROKEN!!!!!!!!

As you all know ----
I have "speed" from one quilt project to the next--
like a race car going round and round the race track--
 ******BUT******


 FOR  some reason since the 1st of September--
this is the "speed" trap I have been in---
I am trying--
I keep pedaling --but---
only a little bit has gotten done to show you!!!
I am steadily working on the hand quilting of the Library quilt--
so I am working---
and have done alittle embroidery work on a couple projects---
but hey it's nearly mid month and I only have 2 finishes done---
OUCH---


In some ways I feel like this--
I have sooooo many projects I want to do--
and they are all there dangling in front of me---
but either I am too confused to figure out which one to do next--
or just not motivated enough to just go in the sewing room and start--
after all there is always a starting line somewhere----!!!!
***************************


******************************
Hugs Di

6 comments:

Maria said...

I know exactly how you are feeling Di. I have been like that for awhile because of all the things I need to get ready for our hanging.BUT thank goodness I have got my mojo back. I just walked away and did some other things instead of sewing.Now I'm enjoying it again.
Hang in there Di, go to lunch or shopping with Little Sis and your mojo will return.

sunny said...

I agree with Maria. You need to take a little break and do something different. Before you know it, you'll be whizzing down your list again. You accomplish more in a day than I do in a month, so kick back and relax for awhile!

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

So - you're normal for a bit! Gives us others the chance to catch our breath.Thing is, I'm sort of dawdling along, too :)

luv2quilt2 said...

I feel just like you. I have so many things to do, but I don't want to work on any of them. Maybe it's just the change of seasons. (I hope)

andsewon said...

Yes ma'am it can be that overwhelming feeling. Do as Maria says..take a wee bit of a break.You have had an emotional time of it of late too. Will take it's toll. So go do something else for a bit.
If I was close would come take you out to eat and some shop hopping!
Take care sweet lady,
Hugs,
Lola

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

I know the feeling.
Sometimes you just need a break until your mojo comes back. ;)
xx, shell