document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, October 17, 2010

WEEK ENDS -- OVER AGAIN!!!!

First---
I did get some applique done yesterday--
one whole pinecone done--wow!!!!
See--I do think it looks alittle "funky"--But!!!!






did alot of sorting yesterday--
am getting a new cabinet for the dinning room in a couple weeks--
so have to get the one I have unloaded!!!!!

 
Today when I went and fed the kittens--
I was able to pet three of them--
and the one I call Gracie really wanted  me to love on her--
and she kept purring the whole time I was there--
so these three could probably be put in a carrier now--
that 4th one still won't come down with the rest --soooo!!!!

 
And this afternoon--
Little sister and I went up on the hill antique shoppe--
and needless to say--I got into "trouble"--
but you will have to wait for a couple weeks to see what I got!!!!!
Sorry--but hey--now you have something to look forward too--right????

 
Sure doesn't seem like I did much this week end--
so where did the time go????


I will just have to be a better girl--
next week end--or work double time during the week so I can goof off on the week ends!!!!!


Hope you all had fun this week end--
what are your plans for this week???????


Hugs, Di

7 comments:

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

You work hard during the week so you deserve some weekends off too.

My plans for the week are work, work, and more work. I return back to work tomorrow night. Boooo!

Alice said...

Weekends are supposed to be for relaxing and goofing off! You did good.
Can't wait to see the new furniture.
L,A-

quilterfaye said...

I agree,weekends are suppose to be relaxing.You did have a busy week after all!
I'm working on a scrappy quilt in earth tones for daughter.Hopefully her Christmas present.
Then there's the garden to put to bed, purging in atticand fall cleaning to do!!
Cheers,Faye

Whispering Oaks said...

I have a birthday tablecloth that I have been working since January...so taking a little time on something it's OK. That's what I tell myself. But I am still trying to finish by....next March.

Linda in Calif. said...

Love the birdie - just love it!

strawberrycream39 said...

The cardinal piece is looking great. I especially love the fabrics you used for the background and for the cardinal himself. Beautiful!!chi

strawberrycream39 said...

Not sure where that "chi" came from in my previous post! My computer's possessed!