document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

MY GOAL TODAY WAS TO--

Quilt and sew in the sewing room---
All day!!!
But--
I never even made it through the door!!!

It seemed "others" had different ideas for me today--
one was a meeting downstairs--unplanned--but needed to attend!!
and--
one of them being a lunch with some of the Red Friends--
I had decided not to go==even told the Queen Mum when she called--NO--
but when it got to be lunch time and I was thinking about what I had 'here' to eat--
and then that beautiful sunshine out side--Well----
I got changed and off I went--

close up of hill at the end of the back driveway--
the boats in storage as I closed the tracks on the way to lunch--
what the end of the lake looks like without all the boats now!!
I am so amazed that everywhere I look--
we still have flowers in bloom!!!
a picture of the court yard to the large Hotel at the end of the lake--
but did not go here for lunch--
we met at the one right next to this place--
that was  on old railroad station years ago--
It looks like the red hat women have had a nice lunch--foods gone!!!!
On the way back here I just had to sit at a picnic table and enjoy some sunshine--
so not much of anything has gotten done today--only some knitting on a baby hat!!
So be good and remember if the sunshines where you are--
go for a walk or sit outside and stitch awhile--
love that sun!!!
Hugs, Di and Miss Gracie

3 comments:

sunny said...

Oh yes, sitting in the sun is much more important than stitching indoors at this time of year. Glad you had a great day!

Merilyn said...

What a nice day out!! Maybe you'll make it to the sewing room tomorrow!!!!

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

I agree - when the weather is so lovely, you must enjoy it. A bit grey here today, so maybe there will be some sewing done instead.