document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, November 26, 2011

SOME OF THIS AND SOME OF----

that--was on the 'bill' for today!!!
I have gotten the middle row--4 blocks of--
this quilt hand quilted so far--
am doing a simple design--so it is going fairly fast!!!


Then I did some house work--
yep--I do do it--now and then!!!!!


Then I baked some cookies--
and just look at the art work on each one---
aren't I gooood!!!!!!!!lol
took these down for the afternoon ladies to enjoy!

While I was baking the cookies--
I got out my Christmas fabrics to sort and see just what I did have this year to work with--
Here is some 'eye' candy for you--

these photo's are close ups of the pile on the bed--
and
some odds and ends of greens and blues--
the neutrals and reds are in plastic containers on the bed!!
these are border prints for that 60 degree ruler everybody was using last year--
got the ruler and some fabric--but???????
Maybe this year!!!!!

these 2 photos are of a pile of panels I have and want to do --
someday!!!!!
As I was finding and stacking some fall decorations on the table--I saw--
something "moving" in my wood bowl of pods, and dried items that I had gotten this summer in NH--
so I decided to do some 'detective' work--
and low and behold===
I found me some 'unwanted' bugs crawling around in there--
SO--we took the bowl to the kitchen and emptied it's contains into a plastic bag and tied it up real tight and washed out the bowl good with soap and water--
needless to say==I was surprised--
I had thought that 'stuff' would of been sprayed good or something????
Oh well--I was tired of it anyways--
and now it is "one" less thing to clean around or find a new home for!!!!!!!


And I did do some knitting on a baby sweater late this afternoon--
and now here I am--
sharing some time with all you 'great' and 'wonderful' bloggers--
Hope your day was as fulfilling as mine was!!!
Hugs, Di and that 'cat'!!!

4 comments:

sunny said...

What is the pattern of the quilt in the first picture? Very cute. You certainly have a lot of Christmas fabric. You better get busy using some of it. LOL! I decided I didn't have enough, so I added a little more to my collection today, during Small Business Saturday. What better small business to support than my LQS???

Grethe said...

To of a kind -- you and I --- Love your hearts of Lynett`s Scandinavian Snowball Fun!! Mine is abit like yours;gone to the LongarmQuilter today(check my header for the time being.) Love all your Christmas stuff; The big Season is soon everywhere;enjoy days ahead!

Raewyn said...

Love what you have done with the Scandinavian Christmas - you had me fooled for a while thinking you had done lots of matching stitcheries! I have borrowed the appliqué idea (thank you!) for a little project I am working on where I didn't have the feature print needed for the block - I'm doing a fussy cut appliqué instead. Your pile of fabric is impressive - have fun burrowing!!

Merilyn said...

What a wonderful collection of Christmas fabric!!! Good to see you got some relaxing handquilting into your schedule! Give that Miss Gracie a little cuddle for me!!!