document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

IT IS FLOWER --WEDNESDAY--

once again!!!!
And I remembered again --this week--
this is really becoming a 'habit' here!!!!
Three more flowers for my garden!!
But if 'Di' doesn't get around and do some more prep work on these--
she will be running out of hexies to stitch together!!!!
Maybe I will have time to do them on the second Tuesday of next week!!!!!

Hugs, Di and that Miss Gracie

6 comments:

Lesley said...

Sweet little flowers!

Maria said...

Beautiful flowers you created this week. I especially love the green spot with the cute flower centre.

carol fun said...

Great flowers! I love the dotty green one with the flowery center!

raima said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
raima said...

Great job! Flowers looks so unique

gifts to pakistan

Alice said...

They are really pretty!! Your garden must be getting pretty big.
L,A-