document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I DID IT---

I have another finish for you all---


Yep--it is a bom from a couple years ago--and might be one of the first bom's that I did from the Internet--I really love this one--
but I did have a hard time getting a good picture of it--
think I need a new chip for the camera--
I have taken sooo many pictures on this one in the 3 years that I have had this camera--
and I always delete them after I download them daily--so the chip must be getting worn out!!!!

And look at what is on the basting table now--
Can't wait to hand quilt this one--
only there is one large one ahead of it and a mini one that is nearly done to finish first--
so I better get busy, hu??????

and there is lots of projects on the knitting needles to be worked--
a Christmas redwork nearly done--that needs finishing--
a Christmas quilt top that I am designing as I go in the final stages--hopefully!!!
and--and--and---
and, if I don't get a couple counted cross stitch projects done--
I am going to be 'kicked' off that team!!!
I did NO cross stitch in the last 6 weeks!!!!

well--the 'needles' to some project is calling my name--
so I better go for now--
but I just might go for a quick walk first!!!!

Hugs, Di and that Miss Gracie!!!

6 comments:

Terry said...

Your Verandah Views quilt looks great! Congratulations on getting it finished! :0)

Quilter Kathy said...

Gorgeous stitchery quilts!!!

Valerie said...

Beautiful! I pulled out my stalled "Brutus" project last week. Love your color changes and additions you have made to your blocks.

Grethe said...

Lovely stitchery quilt finish,and your Brutus looks great; Enjoy the handquilting; I admire you doing so:-)

Merilyn said...

Your stitchery quilts are just gorgeous!!!! They look so nice handquilted too, well done!!!!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

It's gorgeous Di! Great job!
xx