document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

IT'S WEDNESDAY---

So you know what that means--
Time to go out and check on the flower garden---
Now look at this picture--how pretty is this posie???
and look at that cute butterfly (or moth??)
and then I seen this --
Now there is a pretty flower--
wonder how much water it will need??????

And then Dolly got her new quilt today--
This little quilt was alot of fun ( and fussyness) to make--
but I just love how it finally came out--
and I know you can't see it here--
but I am an "outline quilter"----I hand quilted around the inside edges of all the squares and triangles--Can you see that better in this picture???


The other big project today was--
Laundry--those clothes we wear--they just jump from off our 
 bodies at night--
and jump into the dirty clothes basket and shout ==wash me, wash me!!!!
sooooo--I just had to do it!!!!
It certainly is some 'quieter' in here now--( for about a week!!!!)

Hugs, Miss Gracie and her Mom---

4 comments:

Sinta Renee said...

Your garden is growing beautifully. I had to break down and do laundry too. That reminds me... (seeing your little quilt) isn't Temecula Quilt Co doing another little quilt along?

Grethe said...

So glad Miss G enjoys herself. Love the flower-s and the butterfly. Have a happy summer-time :-)

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Love the flower picture with the butterfly. So pretty.
Love the last photo too of Miss Gracie hanging out with Dolly's quilt.
xx

Raewyn said...

Lovely photos Di - your hexie garden seems to be growing well :-) Neat that you finished Joanne's little quilt... mine isn't done - I just need to do the applique; Dolly looks very happy with it!