document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, July 9, 2012

SOMETHING GOOOOOD---

Came in the mail today--
Look at the post man brought me today---
What a pretty package--
I just love it--
Ohhh- it 's the new book I ordered from The Raspberry Rabbits--
very own Michelle May's first book--
and ohhhh--what pretty projects--
and I know just which one I want toooo--
What's that--Hannah and Harrington--
OH--you caught me--and you are right--
I have not done the last 2 blocks of your bom's--
and I know another will be out real soon--
No--you can't mean that????
You mean I have to catch up those blocks before,
I can do a pattern from your Mom's first book!!!!!
OK-- I will try--I sure don't want two lovely rabbits mad at me!!!!!

So you all hop on over to theraspberryrabbits.blogspot.com
and order your copy today--thanks!!!!

Hugs, Di and Miss Gracie

1 comment:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Hi Di and Miss Gracie!
So glad you like my book. Harrington and Hannah know you will catch up on the blocks. They've been working on theirs too.
Hugs!