document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WHO WANTS ICE CREAM---

We have the ice cream truck stop here on Wednesdays at 1:30--
Can you read what she says on the side of the truck???
"Moe knows ice cream"--
I feel so like a kid when she comes--
and it is fun--
as we did not any ice cream trucks where I grew up--
but I do remember the Milk man!!!

And it is one flower Wednesday--
Opps--we have a petal missing!!!!!
But the phone rang and I was invited to go with a girl friend to Joanns'--
and as Petsmart is nearly next door, I went along--
as Miss Gracie was needing some kitty litter!!!
I thought that maybe because I was doing something for Miss Gracie --
she would finish the flower for me--but?????

and I did get my knitted gloves finished--
See---and they really are not hard to do---!!!!!!

well--it's late for me and I am tired--
need to find my rocking chair and some knitting needles to work on--
or start a good book--hummmmm???????

Hugs, Di and miss gracie

3 comments:

Raewyn said...

The ice-cream truck looks exactly like I imagine an ice-cream truck should! Now wouldn't it be handy if Mis Gracie could finish your stitching for you; imagine how much you would get through then!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

We have an ice cream truck that goes through our neighborhood now. Kids come running.
Love, love, love those gloves Di! The colors are so fabulous.
I keep the handwarmers you made me in my desk drawer. I use them every day in the Winter. I love them.
xx

Merilyn said...

I haven't seen an icecream truck for years, we don't have them in the country!!! Your gloves look great, love how colourful they are!!!