document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, September 15, 2012

I AM LATE--

but as they say--
Late is better than never!!!!!
Here is my hexie flower--
these hexies are 3 inch size--across one edge--so this is large!!!!
And look at this--

the two spiders are talking to each other!!!!
I wonder what they are talking about????
~~~~~the first spider says to the second spider??
~~do you think it will rain today???
~~the second spider says--Humm, It might!!!
~~~then the first spider says--
~~but we don't care do we??? as we now live with Di and her kitty, Miss Gracie--
and it is nice and dry in here!!!
~~~the second spider says--
~~you are right--so let's get busy and help Di with her decorating by spinning some webs in the corners of the rooms!!!!
~~~~~~the end!!!! Of Part 1!!!

Are you ready for a  picture of my little brother????
No--who is that women???
and whose arm it that????
Lets try again!!!
Ahhhhh-ahhhhh--they are both tryin to catch a quick cat nap--
while I am trying to get a photo--
Hey, guys--wake up--
smile now!!!


Now we are talking!!!!
I love you two!!!

Have a great day tomorrow everyone!!!
Hugs, Di and miss gracie

4 comments:

sunny said...

Big hexies!!!! Looks like you're keeping busy. I drove across a corner of your state today, but nowhere close to you. Sorry! Have a great Sunday.

Alice said...

Cool Halloween hexie flower. I suppose it is a good thing to keep the spiders happy. I usually nap while people take my picture, bad me.
L,A-

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

You can keep the spiders! Great flower, must be sunflower that size.
How nice to have visitors, enjoy the moment :)

Terry said...

Love the Halloween flower! It's so cute! :0)