document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, October 12, 2012

DAY LATE---

I know that I said I would post some more finishes yesterday--
but??????
so here is the other knitted finishes from the other day--
this is a spare of the moment shawl I started--
and it was one of those projects at times that was too easy--
so I kept doing it wrong--unknit--knit--unknit--
but I do love how it came out--
It has a picot edging on it--

and--
this pullover shell got finished--
It is more red in real life!!!!
the front and back are a design of 12 column repeats to make this cute curvy look--
and I loved doing the neck edging and the armhole ones--
was really neat--now to wear it???
I think her next finish is this way--
No--it's this way!!!
Ahhh--look she got her hexagon fall quilt all done--
and she made Webster happy--
yep--he looks mighty happy to have his own table covering!!!!!

so now it is on to the next project----
Hugs, Di and her very own baby--miss gracie

4 comments:

sunny said...

Your knitting is beautiful, Di!

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

What a good girl! And beautiful work as always :)
Have a good weekend!
Hugs!

Alice said...

Your knitting stitches are really impressive. It looks hard. Love the hexies. Webster should be feeling very happy.
L,A-

andsewon said...

You are just so multi-talented! Cute kitty!