Wednesday, October 10, 2012

KNITTING AND KITTENS---

Hummmm--wonder which one you want to see first?????
Of course--
One little grey baby in a basket--
and one little tiger baby in a basket---
this poor little girl--when I sat her down in the basket--
she 'shook' so hard she nearly turned  the basket over!!!!
so I ran in and got her brother for her--
and then I had 'two' little babies in a basket!!!
but keep an eye on the tiger one--
see how she wants to attach herself to her brother???
Don't leave me 'big' brother--
the world out here is big and scary!!!

Ok--now for the more boring part--
first I did get two areas decorated--
here is the before--

first one was my counted cross corner--
I got me a new/old floor lamp from 'up on the hill" shop--

I do see that those counted cross stitch 'fairies' have not been showing up to stitch!!!!

Then did the other corner--
I really like this set up--
everything here is new this year!!!

and for knitting--
I actually have '3' finishes--
but will only show you one tonight--
Here is the 12 month size baby sweater that I finished--
I found 4 of these dark purple lady bug buttons at the yarn shop--
and they were the perfect size for this sweater--
the fourth one I sewed to the top of the hat!!!

See ya tomorrow with the other two finishes!!!!
Happy fall you'all!!!! Di and miss gracie

6 comments:

  1. Darling post,Di! Hi to Miss Gracie and the two adorable kitties in the basket!!!!

    Hugs, Carolyn and Abbie too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kittens are just too cute! Love them!
    Gorgeous baby jumper - the buttons are cute.
    Hugs to you two :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuddley kitties...

    Love the purple baby jumper and the ladybugs are just sew cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!
    How cute are they--are you going to take a friend home for Miss Gracie??? And that is going to be one lucky kid who gets the pretty purple sweater set.
    Like the new decor--that lamp is cool. Have fun decorating and pet those cuties for me.
    L,A-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those kitties! I want that tiger one! So sweet!

    Di, I pulled out my hand warmers you made me last year for Christmas. It got kinda cold here over the weekend. I pulled them out and put them on to finish some stiching. I looooooooooooove them!! They are one of my most favorite gifts of all time!! :) :)

    I put them on and said, "I love Di. My hands feel so toasty."

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I just love your little fur babies! My little sweetheart was hit by a car and killed some months back and I still grieve for the little guy. I miss him terribly. Enjoy your new babies.

    And how perfect are those lady bug buttons?? Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I love visitor's---and I really love to read your comments--sooo don't forget to leave me one!!!!:-)

Blog Archive

Some of my clip art comes from here:

  • http:/webweaversfreeclipart
  • http://jsmagic.net