document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

KNITTING AND KITTENS---

Hummmm--wonder which one you want to see first?????
Of course--
One little grey baby in a basket--
and one little tiger baby in a basket---
this poor little girl--when I sat her down in the basket--
she 'shook' so hard she nearly turned  the basket over!!!!
so I ran in and got her brother for her--
and then I had 'two' little babies in a basket!!!
but keep an eye on the tiger one--
see how she wants to attach herself to her brother???
Don't leave me 'big' brother--
the world out here is big and scary!!!

Ok--now for the more boring part--
first I did get two areas decorated--
here is the before--

first one was my counted cross corner--
I got me a new/old floor lamp from 'up on the hill" shop--

I do see that those counted cross stitch 'fairies' have not been showing up to stitch!!!!

Then did the other corner--
I really like this set up--
everything here is new this year!!!

and for knitting--
I actually have '3' finishes--
but will only show you one tonight--
Here is the 12 month size baby sweater that I finished--
I found 4 of these dark purple lady bug buttons at the yarn shop--
and they were the perfect size for this sweater--
the fourth one I sewed to the top of the hat!!!

See ya tomorrow with the other two finishes!!!!
Happy fall you'all!!!! Di and miss gracie

6 comments:

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Darling post,Di! Hi to Miss Gracie and the two adorable kitties in the basket!!!!

Hugs, Carolyn and Abbie too.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Kittens are just too cute! Love them!
Gorgeous baby jumper - the buttons are cute.
Hugs to you two :)

Maria said...

Cuddley kitties...

Love the purple baby jumper and the ladybugs are just sew cute.

Alice said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!
How cute are they--are you going to take a friend home for Miss Gracie??? And that is going to be one lucky kid who gets the pretty purple sweater set.
Like the new decor--that lamp is cool. Have fun decorating and pet those cuties for me.
L,A-

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

I love those kitties! I want that tiger one! So sweet!

Di, I pulled out my hand warmers you made me last year for Christmas. It got kinda cold here over the weekend. I pulled them out and put them on to finish some stiching. I looooooooooooove them!! They are one of my most favorite gifts of all time!! :) :)

I put them on and said, "I love Di. My hands feel so toasty."

Hugs!

Diann said...

Oh, I just love your little fur babies! My little sweetheart was hit by a car and killed some months back and I still grieve for the little guy. I miss him terribly. Enjoy your new babies.

And how perfect are those lady bug buttons?? Well done!