document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, October 26, 2012

STEADY WORKINGS--

I am still working on those SKOW blocks--
so here is a look at some more--
this next one I changed the wording on a bit--
I did 'great friendships' instead of best friends--
this block was a fun one to stitch!!!!
I do have another block  started--
I am getting down there--
now if I could just stay home and not go feed and play with kittens and knit everyday---
I would get them done faster--but???????
somebody has to do all that 'hard' work of feeding kittens and that momma cat--
and the really hard work of playing with those 'cuties'---
and it is time to start working with those '3' new ones--
they now have their eyes open!!!!

Did get me two new pieces of fabric yesterday at the Quilt shop--
the bottom one I think is for the turkey blocks I made last year--
the top one is-- a just 'because' piece--
Have a great Saturday--
Hugs,Di and her baby--Miss Gracie

6 comments:

sunny said...

Cute stitcheries, Di. I hope Miss Gracie isn't being ignored now that you're in love with all the kittens!

sunny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chookyblue...... said...

yippee.....more blocks done.......

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

what? No kitties??
Nice work, though :)
Enjoy your weekend and kisses for Miss Gracie!

Merilyn said...

Lovely needlework Di!!! I don't blame you for wanting to check in on those kitties all the time, poor little darlings, hope to see some more pics of those little sweeties soon......

Alice said...

Well done!! I would like some sunshine on my face right now. Those sheep are super cute!
L,A-