Saturday, November 10, 2012

IN A TWINKLING---

That is the name of this new back ground --
and guess what---
In a 'twinkling' it will be ---

after Thanksgiving--here in the states---

and then we all know what comes next!!!!
and we all know what this date means!!!!!
So--are you ready??????

I found the perfect 'car' for us to use to go Christmas shopping in---
and it was parked right on main street yesterday!!!!

got two orders in the mail yesterday too--
this one is from Bird Brain--
and this one is from Missouri crafts--
note the bear scissors for my collection!!!

I have been working real hard at hand quilting the Jo Morton quilt top the last couple days--
and it is coming along nicely--
and of course I have had to go play with these 'kids'--
Odessa (Odie) just loves my knitting bag--
started calling this one "Duke"--and he seems to like that name--
he is 'talker'--finally got him to settle down a minute and he let me cuddle him--
and he has a very loud 'purr'--later he even went to sleep in my arms!!!!
and what 'exactly' are you trying to do there--lil red?????
must be his 'exercise' time!!!!!
but I think your sister is trying to take a nap!!!!!
Oh well--lil sister was napping!!!!!!

I was gonna say that I thought one was missing--
but I just needed to look 'down' and there is my buddy-Sky!!!
and lets not forget momma Spirit--she finally has a minute to work on keeping her fur looking good!!!

Hugs, Di and her very own 'baby' miss gracie

3 comments:

Alice said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! They are so cute. So is that hay turkey. I am getting panicky about how fast time is flying. Need to try to speed up along with it I suppose.
Snuggle all those babies for me.
L,A-

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I like your background and your new snowman stitchery. Very cute.

Merilyn said...

Love your new stitchery patterns!!! Those little furry babies are just wonderful, love seeing how they are progressing!!!

Some of my clip art comes from here:

  • http:/webweaversfreeclipart
  • http://jsmagic.net