document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, February 11, 2013

IT WAS A----

Chookyblue day ---

I guesssss????
cause this morning I worked on the '5' rows of applique from last years SAL--
of Somekind of Wonderful--
Here is row one--with batting and backing and ready for me to start hand quilting in the morning!!!!
and--
On my door is the other 4 strips of applique--
and these are ready too--
with batting and backing and the pressing is all done--
just needs some hands with threaded needles to be stitched!!!


then this afternoon--
I worked on this--

the SAL project for February--
a tote bag--
I now have to finish deciding on which fabrics I will use to make the tote--
and get the three hearts appliqued to the top row--
decide on the color for the star on the door and
if I am going to do the border design the same color as the star--
or keep it the red????????

Now my problem is--
after looking at some of my favorite decorator sites--
I just want to decorate --
you know --
for Valentines day--that is fast approaching--
I think????
OH well--I still got time!!!! :-)


Hugs, Di and miss gracie




7 comments:

Alice said...

Chooky B will be proud of you.
You have been very busy! Good luck on decorating. I did manage to put my Valentine's Day flag out. Woo Hoo!
L,A-

Teresa said...

Wow your quilt is looking gorgeous. Well done! The stitchery for your tote bag is lovely too.

Merilyn said...

I just love your red stitchery!!!! I think a little decoration for Valentines would be appropriate!!! Look forward to seeing what you come up with!!

andsewon said...

You do stay busy! I have not even put out a Valentine flag! Do have a few hear things here and there but some stay out. Hummm maybe we can work on a heart banner for next ear!

andsewon said...

..next YEAR..not ear! hahahaha!

Joyce Carter said...

Good Morning Di. Great projects as usuall. Love the red stitchery. As much energy as you have, I bet you will have your whole place decorated by this afternoon.Lol Can't wait to see it.Have a great day!

Chookyblue...... said...

it sure is a good day to see you busy with SAL projects........