document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, February 4, 2013

NOOOOOO


I did drop of the check off this morning--
then went next door-- all excited to tell Pam that Odie had a home--
ONLY--
the surprise was on me!!!
She and her husband have decided to adopt him--
Sooo--
I went back next door and got my check back--
came home and call the Humane Society lady--
(she was not happy either!!)

I have no words for how I feel--
this has been such a merry-go--round with Odie's future--
Sooo--
I am just out of it--
Miss gracie and I will just have each other--
we are in a routine here--soooo
maybe that is good and okay!!!


Thanks for all the lovely comments--
If I had not felt that Odie loved Pam--
I still might have brought him home--
but I did see that Odie does love Pam--
and it is a good thing I have a good stash of yarn--
is all I can say!!!
hugs, di and miss gracie


9 comments:

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

oh dear, hope you are not too upset about it. The main thing is that he will be loved and have a good home. And miss Gracie is so happy as she is :-)
Hugs

KaHolly said...

And, Odie will just be next door. Right? You can be the Auntie!

Gale said...

I am so sad reading this. Clearly Odie loved you, too. I think a handshake should be honored, just saying. :( Miss Gracie loves you, too. :)

Joyce Carter said...

Sorry Di.I hope you aren't too upset over this. I know you loved Odie, but you can still visit with him (I hope).Take care.

Unknown said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this :-(
Perhaps there is another special kitten waiting for you and Miss Gracie!
Hugs, Sarah x

Maria said...

So sorry Odie didn't come home with you.
As Sarah said maybe there will be another kitty needing a loving home...

Merilyn said...

I am sorry to hear about Odie! I just knew you loved this little guy! The photo of him in your previous post shows a cat with such a dynamic and intelligent little face, he's a special little fellow, that is obvious!!!!
I know that he will be loved and treasured in his new home, and just maybe there is another little life that needs a chance to be loved and saved from an uncertain future, sometimes these things happen for a reason!! Give that Miss Gracie a big 'ole hug, and I hope you get to visit with Odie often in the future!!

Grethe said...

How nice to read! End of a love-story really,right:))

Linda in Calif. said...

I know you have gone round and round with this. Sorry he's not going to be staying with you. It seems God has a different plan for you and Miss Gracie. You and Miss Gracie just enjoy that yarn!