document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, April 18, 2013

IS IT POSSIBLE TO--

And just how much organizing is maybe toooo much organization?????
Any more questions on what I have been up too?????
and for cleaning--
I think that I must be doing that too fast--
or maybe too slow????
cause as fast as I am doing it--
a layer of dust re-appears!!!!
do you think I am doing something wrong???????


Oh Boy--
on top of trying to get my 'house' in order--
and that 'stress'--
this week we have had lots of other stress in all our lives--

So many --
tears for so many people--
all ages have been hurt--
so today-this week and onward--
my heart will be sad and cry some silent tears and say some healing prayers--
for those in Boston and those in Texas--
and I also hear we have some weather problems of concern in Chicago and
the surrounding areas--
God be with you!!!


Love, di and miss gracie





5 comments:

Noela said...

I think most of the world will be crying with you Di. Such a sad event in Boston and now Texas. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone at this time. Hugs.....

Val said...

Prayers are with everyone that is hurting, So sad.

Lurline said...

Amen - what more can I say!
Hugs - Lurline

Grethe said...

What a sad,sad tragedy for all concerned. Some horrible pictures seen on TV. A lot of people suffer,awfull that is.

Merilyn said...

I'm with you Di, so terribly sad, all this dreadful news.......