document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, April 5, 2013

THINGS ARE GROWING--

Outside--
and more and more spring birds are flyin in--
Which makes this girl happy--
Sorry -- miss gracie--birds are outside and you are inside!!!!

My Christmas ornament is growing--
the mouse part is stitched!!!

and I have been working on this a bit each day that I can get in the sewing room for a few minutes--
it is one I am designing==but here is a 'peek'--
Nice bright cheerie colors!!!

So what is growing at your house these days?????
hugs, Di and miss gracie

4 comments:

Joyce Carter said...

Hi Di. I don't know what happened to this week. It just vanished! Those purple flowers are very pretty. I like how deep the color is. My flowers are beginning to bloom but it turned so cold I was afraid the cold would kill them. It warmed up some today so maybe they will be alright.
The mouse is so cute. It will be a lovely ornament when it is finished. And you know that I like the quilt-it has green in it!
Hope you and Miss Gracie have a great weekend!

Grethe said...

Love seeing Spring at Your end:-) We still have snow in Our garden, but soon ...... After finished all my Owl, I have started With some pink sheep for a charity quilt. Soon onto some Kitchen doings.

Merilyn said...

Must be nice to see the birds out as this season changes, especially after such a long winter!! The cool nights here have started, so nice, I put the feather doona on the bed a couple of nights ago, I'm looking forward to some cooler months!!!! Working on a few smaller projects, just piddling, which I love to do, using up scraps!!!!!

Alice said...

Love the purple flowers of course. What a good shot. And I can't wait to see what your creation is going to turn into. I know I have some of those fabrics around here that need to get turned into something.
Mousey is coming along nicely too, you are just the little worker bee!
L,A-