document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, May 3, 2013

ROWING--ALONG

I am sharing where I am 'at' on last years--
SKOW quilt project with Chookyblue--
I got the 5 rows of applique done on time--
but now is all the hand quilting on them--
Row 4 is now mainly finished as far as the blocks go--
so we are now ready to work on row 5--the last row--
slowly but surely-----it will come!!!!

And here is some updates on the redecorating--
first yesterday I went shopping at that favorite Country shop of mine--
and this wonderful basket came home to live with me and miss gracie-
the doliy and flowers I already had--
and this is where it will hang--
I got this garden trellis--years ago at a Church sale for $2--
and have used it in many different sittings since--

Yesterday I redid my corner cabinet--
it had all lambs and white iron stone pitchers in it before--

now here is the very top--
the crochet doily is really a place mat--
that my 'Granny" crocheted for me when I was only in my teens--
she did a set of 4 for me--



I love having my pink dishes out!!!

and this is what I

worked on today--
my old dry sink--
it is now all dusted and all the drawers are cleaned out--
that curtain though I think is time for something different--
just may have to go to the country shoppe tomorrow--
she as alot of the valances in now?????

well--am sorry about the snow that the mid west is getting--
but we have had snow here before in the first week of May--
only it was an inch or two!!!!!!

Hugs, di and miss gracie


6 comments:

Alice said...

Your SKOW row is looking awesome. Between that and all your rearranging you have been really busy. It is all looking very nice.
L,A-

Noela said...

Glad you are getting to the end of your SKOW quilt. Love all the changes you are doing. Hugs.....

andsewon said...

You are getting a lot done! Your sweet home will be all dressed up for the warm months soon!

Merilyn said...

Just love your interior decorating, you have created such a lovely atmosphere with all your precious pieces, how nice to be able to enjoy those crochet items from your Grandmother, very special!!!!

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

I wish I could visit and see your home - it looks so cosy. The SKOW row is looking great!
hugs to you and Miss Gracie :-)

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Love your SKOW and your pink dishes! It's so fun to rearrange things. Makes you feel like you live in a new home.
xx