document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, September 5, 2013

WHEN DID SEPTEMBER HAPPEN????

Oh well--
it is here--whether we are ready for it or not--
I guess!!!!
This is what I am hand quilting on now--
It is a Schnibbles pattern--
and coming right along nicely!!!
I have 2 smaller quilts that are waiting for the binding--
but the binding fairy hasn't been in the sewing room long enough to find it and sew them on!!!!

On Tuesday--
a girl friend took me to Petsmart for Miss gracies supplies--
but first we did a detour--
to a quilt shop--
Named--Witches n Stitches!!!
and this came home with me--
I mean when in a Witches store--
one must think fall--right??????
and for once these are for a project--
that I hope to have ready to hang by Oct 1st!!??????

hugs, di and miss gracie



6 comments:

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

There you are! :-) Missed you!
Looking forward to seeing your new project.
Hugs !

sunny said...

Love your yellow flowers! THe quilt shop sounds nice. I just googled it to see where it was. I'm going to have to come back up there so you and I can do a Shop Hop!! And I'll sew down all your bindings while I"m there.

Alice said...

Your quilt is looking pretty! I do wish the time would slow up a bit--it will be time to use those cute Halloween fabrics far too soon. Pretty flowers!!!
L,A-

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Fun! Love those fabrics Di.
Hope you and Miss Gracie are doing good.
Hugs!

Joyce Carter said...

I have been thinking about you all day. I was really happy to see your post!
Those fabrics look kinda spooky. Can't wait to see what you make.
Have a great week!

Maria said...

Yes where did August go???
Nice quilt you are working on..
Great purchase too.
Lucky Sunny can go on a Shop Hop with you...