document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, November 21, 2013

BETTER--

I would like to think that I am feeling some better--
after so many months of not feeling good!!!
I finally got some things hemmed yesterday--
OH--does mending count as sewing????
I had 2 winter night gowns that where too long--
they are just the right size now!!!
and I had some pants that have been  waiting on me to shorten for ever and ever!!!

My problem is the days go too fast--
I just get a little done and it is time to stop and eat a meal--
and then it takes me some time to get going again!!!
but--at least now most of the time,
I can get myself going!!!

And I did take  a picture of a quilt that my friend Anne is --
ah--was working on--
here is the front--really easy and a great way to use up all those Christmas print scraps--
and here is the back--
I love this print--it is an older one--so it is probably no longer available!!!

Miss gracie is fine--
I have been doing some knitting too--
dishcloth's for gifts and some smaller ones for myself!!!

Is everyone getting ready for the holiday--
have you started your shopping yet?????
hugs, di and miss gracie

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Di! It's good to hear you are feeling better...just in time for the holidays.

KaHolly said...

I hope you continue to feel better!!

Maria said...

Pleased to read you are feeling better Di.
Yes taking up hems is definitely sewing...
Love that Christmas backing fabric..

I am having fun making projects from the lovely fabric you sent me ,thanks Di.

sunny said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better. And yes, any sewing counts! It makes you feel productive, and therefore happier. I don't have to do any shopping or cooking for Thanksgiving, but I do have to clean for a houseguest this weekend. Guess I know what I"ll be doing all day tomorrow. :-(

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Hi there! Hope you continue to feel better, you are missed when you are "offline". I am rather relieved I only have Christmas to concentrate on, will have a show and tell in a couple of days :-)
Hugs to you and ms Gracie.

Nancy said...

For the record, I think mending absolutely counts as sewing. =) If it involves a needle and thread and time, it counts. Oh, and shopping? Oh, dear, I won't have time to even think about it for many more weeks.

Joyce Carter said...

Hi Di. I am sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well, but I am very happy you are feeling better.It has turned really, really cold here so both my husband and I have been in a lot of pain. Mr. Arthur Ritus has came to visit and he doesn't want to leave. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Big Hug!