document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, November 2, 2013

NEW LOOKS---

for some of my neighbors--
Kevin and his dog, Norman!!!
Helen has changed her hair color--green, Marie and her hubby Lennie!!
I love those hot pink slippers with the black polka dots!!!
And my goodness--who is this character??????
she really had everyone guessing for most of the evening--
turns out it is Jill!!!

and our building is getting a new look--
before---
after--
we have dark burgundy shutters now--these are only going on the front side--
and yes--my windows will get them as I live on the front side!!!!

Hope you all had fun seeing Oct 31, 2013 end with lots of 'treats'!!!
hugs, di and miss gracie





3 comments:

sunny said...

hehe - maybe if they spruce up the building a bit, they'll attract more desirable tenants? At least they look like fun!

Maria said...

Looks like you all had a fabulous fun time....

Nice face lift to your building...

Alice said...

Looks like you had a good time. Next year I want to see your costume.
L,A-