document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I MADE A DISCOVERY--

look at my 'new' design wall--
here is the blocks that I have done for the Hannah and Harrington quilt--
so far--have the felt work done on block 7--but discovered I had not done the embroidery part--
so worked on that some this morning and have all the materials out for the other 5 blocks--
so --
maybe some day this one will actually get done!!!!

And--
I am happy to say--
the #11 and the #12 blocks of the Virtues blocks are now all cross stitched--
now to find the fabrics to finish this one off!!!!

and here is a rare photos--
a good picture of Miss gracie in good lighting--
though--it still looks like she is saying--
"I hate having my picture taken!!!"
hugs, di and that darn cat

2 comments:

julieQ said...

That is just too funny...why you ask? Because I am at almost the exact same place on my Harriet blocks!!

sunny said...

You must have found your mojo while you were cleaning. Was it hiding with the UFO's? You're making great progress.