document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

ANOTHER ONE DONE--

I got one of my designs all stitched--

Wanted a rabbit in one--
every farm and garden has a rabbit!!!
and birdhouses and bees--
Am working on the last block now--
wait till you see that one--

And--
look here--
2 doll bodies are on the work table--
they will be twins when I get them done--
and one will be for a give away on this post---
sooooooooooooooo??????

hugs, di and miss gracie


3 comments:

barbara woods said...

love your block

sunny said...

Look at you - posting almost every day with your beautiful blocks. I printed out the pattern for the doll, does that count for anything?

Joyce Carter said...

Di, the blocks are so pretty. I have a question. Did you applique them or stitch them? They look like they are appliqued. It is a little hard for me to see very well, but I see a lot of color so that is why I thought they might be appliqued down. That is what I really love to do.Applique is my favorite type of quilt. I have just finished a Sunbonnet Sue quilt for a woman. She sent me a letter and wants me to make her two more, but I told her I wasn't feeling well right now, so maybe sometime later I could.
Well, I will go for now. It is coming up a storm. Big hug!