document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

ANOTHER ONE IS OUT!!!

One really has to watch all those 'ufo's'
as they have a way of either 'hiding' for long long periods of time--
or they just keep 'jumping' out of their hiding places and
demand that it is their turn to be worked on!!
Like this one--
it screamed at me the other day and said--
" it is my turn"--
so we are working on it once again--
and this morning I discovered that I was out of the muslin for the background pieces--
so got some sun and exercise going over to the quilt shop for more!!!

Also kept forgetting to take a picture of the knitting project--
that I am working on--
Still lots of length to knit on this yet!!!

And yesterday I was a good girl and got my homework done on
the new Temecula sew along project--
So I am moving right along here!!!

In the window at the quilt shop is this dress--
This wedding dress was made by Kim, one of Anne's daughters whom works at the quilt shop--
the important fact here is what it is made of???????????????
empty recycled dog food bags!!!!!!!!!!!
Kim's sister Daisy wore it in a fashion show for Kim!!

It is gotten muggy here--and was stormy last night--
but the sun is out today!!!
hugs, di and miss gracie

4 comments:

sunny said...

Okay, that does it. I'm going to box up a bunch of my UFO's and send them to you. Your are on FIRE! That dress is really neat, and I love your flower pics.

Sinta Renee said...

What a fun challenge for Kim... to come up with that idea and make it work!
Are you doing the Temecula Quilt Co. sew along?! I want to keep an eye on that one.
I am really glad to see your UFO now in progress! It is beautiful!

Wendy said...

I have pulled out several of my ufo's as well to get them finished off...yours is pretty, what is the design called? The wedding dress is wonderful...what a great way to recycle...

Maria said...

Hmm ! Like Sunny iam packing up my UFOs to send over to you....
The dress is amazing..
Love the flowers.