document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, June 26, 2014

BEHIND ME--

now is the first of 3 dentist pulling appts!!!
and I hope and pray this is the worst of them--

The left side of my face is swollen and still painful--
but a 'tiny' bit better today!!!
sooooo---
I have worked on quilting the flying geese quilt top--
and have been knitting on the new shawl that I started over the week end--
other wise--
it has been trying to figure what and how to eat what??????

Hope everyone is stitching away on something!!!
hugs, di and miss gracie

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Hope your mouth is feeling better soon...

KaHolly said...

Oooh, not fun!! But you were very brave!

sunny said...

Oh my - I hope you're able to eat chocolate! And I hope Miss Gracie gives you lots of extra cuddles.

Joyce Carter said...

Hi Di. I have been thinking about you today. I am happy that you feel like doing something and I hope you start feeling much better soon. Take care.

Maria said...

Oh no. I do hope you a feeling a lot better now.
Nice tone able to sit and do a little hand quilting and knitting.
Hugz. Maria

andsewon said...

Hope you feel better soon. How far apart are your appts? Take it easy and drink your meals in a straw...;-)

Alice said...

Chocolate melts in your mouth!!! Hope you are feeling much better soon. The flying geese look great.
L,A-

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I hope you heal up and feel much better soon! I'll keep you in my prayers! Hugs, Diane...the other one! lol