document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, June 12, 2014

TWINS--WHO WOULD LIKE ONE??

My Garden Angel turned into a set of Twins!!!
And because you know that I have been decluttering--
I only have room for 'one' garden angel--
so--
that means that one of them--
Lily or May--
needs a new home!!!!
Would you like to give one of them a new home?????????????

I also now remember why I don't make these kinds of crafts much any more--
the glue gun and those strings!!!!!!!
But they were fun to make--
I did think they would be smaller--but these twins are at least 18" dolls!!!

And I did get the last block of the Stingybark farm done--
and did find that somehow--I have 2 sizes of blocks--
some are 4 1/2" square and some are 6 1/2 x 4 1/2 ( all are suppose to be 6 x6!!!!)
but--I have 3 of the square one and 6 of the larger one plus the top row of the farm house and
farm couple--
and that is what is on the work room table now--soooo
maybe tomorrow???????


In the mean time--
don't forget to tell me with you would like to give an angel a home!!!!
I will mail out of the US also--
hugs, di and miss gracie

6 comments:

Wendy said...

I would love to give one of these a home...very sweet...thank you for being so generous.

sunny said...

They are very sweet Di, but I don't think I have enough space to give one a good home. I like the way you photographed them with pots of flowers!

Joyce Carter said...

Hi Di. I would definitely love to give the Angel Baby Doll a good home. She would be very much loved and appreciated.
I haven't made any dolls in a long time. I have arthritus(?) in my hands so it is hard to turn the parts. Yours is so pretty.
I really love the blocks you made. You know, the easiest way to make them all the same size is just add more strips (or wider ones).I don't think it would take anything away from the way they look.These are going to make the most beautiful quilt or wall hanging especially for a country home.(Like mine-LOL).
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

They really are adorable and my angel would love to have yours here in the lanai for her best friend! It sure was a fun challenge and you are sweet to be so giving! Sweet hugs, Diane

Danice G said...

So very cute, your twin garden angels. 'Would never thought of that, and I myself am a twin. This Challenge was so much fun, wasn't it? My angel also came-out to be like 18" tall. Your quilt blocks are pretty also. Quilting is new to me, I'm a beginner.

linny said...

Your Gardening Angels are very sweet, I would love to give one a home. I love making dolls so she would have plenty of company.
lyn.robyn.smith@gmail.com