document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, June 13, 2014

WELCOME TO THE FARM--

I have finished  the quilt top for this quilt--
and I just adore it--
I ended up adding 3 new blocks to finish it off--
the Welcome one in the top row--
as the farm couple block was not long enough for the way I was putting this one together--
and what better one-- than to say welcome--
and then remember these '2' blocks are my own drawings --
you have to have a barn and a cow on a farm--right???
and farms have rabbits--
so I added the birdhouse and you need bees--
so the beehive--
the only things my farm lacks are a goat and a tractor!!!!!!

Wellllll--Today is Friday the 13th--
but do you realize that it is the only Friday the 13th for the whole year of 2014--????
So enjoy the day-you only get one this year!!!!!!
Have a great week end--
hugs, di and miss gracie




11 comments:

Alice said...

Love love love it!!! Your farm is really cute! Today is going to be a great day--lucky lucky lucky.
L,A-

Alice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Just Ramblin' said...

Your little quilt is adorable. I'm sure it will be a fun and bright addition to your lovely home. Nola

sunny said...

So cute! The touches that you added were totally perfect.

Chookyblue...... said...

the quilt looks great........I had saved some of these blocks but I have not done anything with it............

Sinta Renee said...

How cute! I love your extra embellishments!

Noela said...

Beautiful finish. Hugs.....

Joyce Carter said...

Di, it looks really fantastic. The colors are so cheerful looking that it would brighten up any room. Great job!

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Love it, Di!
Hugs :-)

Raewyn said...

Wow - this is lovely Di, and it has some great personal touches in it too. Lily and May make a likeable pair - I hope you have been able to find a good home for one of the sisters.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How beautiful! You are so talented and I'm enjoying your blog! Hugs!