document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, June 30, 2014

WORKS IN PROGRESS

Thought I would share with you today--
where I am on some projects--
First is the star quilt--
Have gotten some more stars hand stitched together to make the star shape--

On the Summer Spools quilt top by Temecula--
This was step one--
and here is lots of 'parts' for step 2--
there is 400---1 1/4"squares of muslin there on the one side!!!
lots of sewing to do here, yet--
at least the cutting and marking are done--

On the Knitting homefront--
I did get the drop stitch scarf off the needles--
the yarn is called Camelspin--
this yarn is 70%silk and 30% camel--
I still need to block this one!!!!

And on the needles is this new shawl--
love how this pattern is coming along--
and this yarn is also called Camelspin!!
and yes, Alice, you are seeing some purple in there!!!!!

and I have started hand quilting on another small quilt--
the Welcome to the Farm one!!

What are you working on????
and I am posting July's challenge today over on my Workbasket site--
so be sure to check it out!!!
hugs, di and miss gracie

5 comments:

sunny said...

Your finished scarf is beee-u ti ful!!! I'm sorry, I couldn't think of a use for flying geese, so I fail at the June challenge. Will try harder in July! Are you feeling better?

Joyce Carter said...

Wow! Di, that is a lot of cutting. When did you have time to sew? I hope you are feeling better. Take care!

Linda in Calif. said...

Those stars are awesome. I can't wait to see them in a quilt. And so is your scarf! I haven't been reading blogs for the past couple month - so sorry I haven't commented on your blog.

Sparky said...

i see a lot of stitching in the next few months...love your stars are lovely..

Grethe said...

Happy 4.of July , hope you are enjoying the day with no pain :-)