document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, July 18, 2014

HALF ARE DONE--

I did get half of the blocks sewn together--
for the summer spools quilt--
I figured out that one needs 8 blocks of 5 rows of the spools to go around the center block--
6 are the same--with the spool standing up in the first row--
but 2 blocks will start with the spool laying down--
at least I hope that I got it figured out right--
time will tell!!!!

I have been taking the 'big boy' camera out each evening around 7 pm for a walk--
and it does do it's work--
we caught these 4 ducks taking a land break!!!
view at the end of the pier--
a view from the boardwalk--
and this one is over the side of the rail on the pier!!

The week end is nearly here--
get those camera's outside and take some photos!!!
hugs, di and miss gracie


3 comments:

sunny said...

I can't wait to see this quilt finished!!! I promise I'll take 'big boy' camera out tomorrow. Hopefully, some sunflowers.

Maria said...

Spools are looking good and I always enjoy seeing the photos from around your place..

Maria said...

Oh Love the Christmas Tree from the previous post.