document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, July 14, 2014

HAPPY MAIL

I got a delightful package in the mail today--
this is one of the items--
and it is on the front door already--
I just love, love, it--
and these--
there is 2 fat quarters of the cutest fabrics and a scissor holder and a thread catcher--

and the cutest homemade card--
These are from blog friend, Sunny, whom came for the 2 day visit in May--
My heart is full of thanks and love, Sunny--
and I really really needed this gift today!!!


And pop over to my other site and see the progress on the Christmas tree!!!
hugs, di and miss gracie



6 comments:

sunny said...

Yay - it finally got there! I'm so glad you like it. Happy I could brighten up your day. Every since I was there, I knew I wanted to do something that said Bless THIS House, instead of OUR house. Now I need to get busy on a Christmas project.

julieQ said...

Ah, so fun!! Love that pretty little house quilt...don't you just love that kind of mail??

Joyce Carter said...

Hi Di. Thank you so much for the beautiful angel baby doll. I sat her on my dresser with my other "babies" and she looks so nice there. My other babies are making her very welcome. You did such a wonderful job. I really love her. Thanks again.

Maria said...

How thoughtful of dear Sunny to make this beautiful mini and also add lovely goodies as well.

andsewon said...

How thoughtful and kind of Sunny ! Wonderful gifts!!! I am thinking Olivia Grace my need my sweet angel to look over her...we will call her angel Diane! XOXO
Lola

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How sweet! All of the things you love! Have a wonderful week my friend! Hugs, Diane