document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

LIBRARY TRIP--

I have been wanting to go to the Library--
so Anne and I went yesterday--
and I got a nice surprise--
Look who else likes to read--
Yesss--they were coming to the Library for story hour--
aren't they sooo small???????????
Oh and I did get some books to read--
Tried to read the one last night--
the Return to Life book--
but it wasn't what I thought it was--
soooo--
on to the next one!!!!
Ahh--Miss Gracie you don't look real happy??
Oh--you wanted me to bring home one the pups from the Library for you to play with???
Ahh--I don't think that would of been a good idea!!!
Have you read any good books this summer???
hugs, di and miss gracie

4 comments:

sunny said...

Perhaps you should get Miss Gracie a kitten? LOL! I recently discovered Marie Bostwick of Cobbled Court Quilt fame. I highly recommend the series. And I'm just finishing John Grisham's Sycamore Row. That one will take some time, but it's certainly not dull.

Joyce Carter said...

Hello Di. Maybe Miss Gracie would like a trip to the library too.
I love to read so I read a little everyday. My friend joined a book club so she has tons of books(She claims to have over a thousand). Every time she comes by the house, she brings me a bag or two or three. We both like mysteries, murder, and romance. One of my favorite writers is James Patterson, but there are several others that I like also. A book can take you places that you have never been before.
Have a great week!

Alice said...

Miss G is get so big and beautiful. I think she would prefer a kitten over a doggie, although they looked very sweet. Sounds like a fun trip to the library.
L,A-

andsewon said...

Goodness yes those pups were too small....hahaha! Miz Gracie has filled out nicely!