document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, July 17, 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS--

I have a tree for this year--
and it is 6.5 feet tall--
and I have no where to hang it--
except maybe on the back of a door!!!!!!!!!

here is what the tree skirt looks like one it is done--
it was done in 3 paper pieces and really looked harder than it actually was--
sorry about the threads--did not see them until I uploaded the photos!!!

On to the finishing the next project--
the Summer Spools!!
hugs, di and miss gracie
PS--did not know that I had a pretty white moth in this photo either!!


5 comments:

sunny said...

And just think - no pine needles to clean up! I saw the quilt using those spools online yesterday, and it's going to be a beauty!!

Wendy said...

Love this! Where did you get the pattern from? on another note my package with the angel came and she is beautiful! thank you again...

Terry said...

It's a beautiful tree...I love it! :0)

Just Ramblin' said...

I love the tree on your door and I agree with Sunny---the best thing is no pine needles! How fun that you captured the little moth! Nola

andsewon said...

Then the door it is! be so pretty with some pretty sparkly ornies on it! love those spools!