document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

WHERE I WENT WITH IT--

I ended up with a whole new plan--
I did have  alot of leftover pieces from the spools--
and did think about using them-
but--
decided that I would first need to add a small border going around the quilt--
and found this print--
had to even it up, first, as it was way off--
Then went through some more fabrics--
some in my novelty bins this time--
and now here she is--
button border--
had just enough of this piece to fussy cut it for the borders--
and I know how I want to finish this one--
but--
need to buy batting first--!!!

Later in the afternoon I worked on this one--


Remember the 12 lamb virtue counted cross stitch blocks--???
this is how I decided I wanted to finish mine off,
instead of 12 small pillows--
used black wool felt for the lattice--
and now it is on the thinking board--
on how to finish this one?????

Are you working on something????
hugs, di and miss gracie

4 comments:

sunny said...

YES!!!! Those borders are perfect! What wonderful stash you have. And your sheep are turning out beautifully as well. I'm going to run away for a week and come stitch with you. You get so much done - I'm continually amazed.

Grethe said...

Love the sweet quilt there, looking forward to seeing the border you use. Lots to read in this nice post,
Di :-)

Noela said...

Love what you have done with both your quilts. Hugs......

Alice said...

Looking awesome!!! The border fabric is perfect. And your stitcheries are gorgeous.
L,A-