document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, August 31, 2014

SCAVERGER HUNT SUNDAY

As this next month will be a big photo month for me--
I am joining in the party--
called-
Scavenger Hunt Sundays--
we are given 5 topics for photos for the week--
and I had alot of fun doing these--
they are:

Back to School--
And I went for a 'past' look--
as I had nearly everything already!!

Family--
What about a family of ducks down by the lake!!!

Portrait--
One of the tenants here, whom I borrowed the red apple from for the school picture!!

Books--
I love to collect old, gold, print on the cover books!!!

Detail-

Look at all the details in a spider web!!!

So now to join the rest of them at-ashleysisk.com
and to see what next week's 5 subjects will be???
Also next Saturday afternoon I will be taking my first of 3--
photo classes here in town!!!

Smile--
hugs, di and miss gracie

6 comments:

DrillerAA09 said...

Very nice set of images. Well done.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful set! I love your portrait shot...black and white portraits are so attractive to me! I also love your family shot. :)

sunny said...

Great job! The family shot is my favorite. Enjoy your classes! Combining that knowledge with your scavenger hunts will be a lot of fun. Have a great week.

Unknown said...

Nice back to school shot! I collect old books. I haven't paid attention to the color of the writing. I will have to check them out. Yours made a nice photo.

Ida said...

I missed you last week with your set but here I am now. I enjoyed them all but I must say the Spider Web shot at the end was so cool.

Anonymous said...

Hi lovely post,thankyou for sharing.xx