document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, September 26, 2014

3-F's

First-Fall-Finish--
I actually got a fall item finished--
I had 22--2 1/2 inch squared left from some project and I was able to use them all up!!!
I love it when a plan comes together,
 that you where not planning!!!
I had no idea when I found this little stack of squared mini charms
that there would be just enough--
and not one left over--!!!

I have also finished hand quilting a quilt and got the binding sewed on by machine--
now to do the hand stitching part on it--
and I have the machine stitching done on 4 other projects--
now to do the hand work on them--
so stayed tuned for further photos!!!

And the week end is upon us once again--
It is suppose to a beautiful one here--
so enjoy!!
Miss gracie is helping me take some photos for the Sunday post!!
Hugs, di and miss gracie


2 comments:

sunny said...

Ooh, I love your little 'leftover' quilt! That's like getting a free quilt when your use leftovers. Enjoy your approaching Autumn! I've be off the grid for a couple of weeks.

Just Ramblin' said...

I love the scrappy borders on your stitchery. They really set it off. Isn't it great to finish projects. Nola