document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

FACELIFT!!!!

but no pictures of it!!!
I had to go to the dermatologist yesterday and get a small cyst removed from the top of my head--
and by the time the young male doctor got me stitched back up--
he had to pull my skin so tight to do it--
I actually feel like I got a face lift at the same time--
so how I have a headache on the top of my head!!!

When I got home there was a neat poster in my mail box--
left there by a friend--
And yes I do believe she will win a Nascar race soon!!!

On our travels yesterday we stopped at Staples--
I had to use a $12 coupon by Friday--
that I got for recycling used printer ink cartridges --
and I did not really need anything--
so after walking the whole store this is what I used it on!!!
Yep!! crazy hu???  This pkg is ususally $15 there--
but was on sale for $12.99--
with my coupon of $12--
these 20 rolls cost me a total of $1.07!!
How is that for good recycling?????

And we did one more trip to the dentist in the morning--
the next one down there on Nov 10 I will finally get the new 'teeth'--
I really really 'hate' this--
just can't wrap my mind and emotions around having to have all that 'plastic' stuff in my mouth--
this is one of the hardest things for me--and it doesn't make it any easier for me to know that thousands of people wear dentures--I just hate the thought of plastic in my mouth--!!!

In other news--
I am enjoying the last couple days of warm weather--
On Monday I went for a long walk and took lots of photos--

hugs, di and miss gracie



2 comments:

sunny said...

Well, that's one way to get a facelift! But it does sound painful. Your red tree is gorgeous. And I bet you included the lake picture just for me, didn't you?? I'm sorry about all the dental issues. I don't think I"d enjoy that, either.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Oh, I do hope your head feels better today!
Love the photos :-)
Hugs!