document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, October 24, 2014

MORE FALL & MORE KNITTING

Been busy here--
yesterday I actually got 2 'old' stitching projects framed--

The blessings one is a Bird Brain one and I got it stamped on the wash off fabric-
but do have to say--
I am not a fan of it--
first for me -- it is harder to stitch through and takes longer--
yet is saves alot of time of tracing the design--
second--
you really have to be sure that the thread you are using is colorfast--
mine was not, apparently--
cause it bleed in a couple spots when I had to wet the fabric to wash off the top coating where the design was traced on!!! ( did I make any sense here???)
the other is a counted cross stitch one I did about 3 years ago!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And here is my knitting for this past week--
The ear flap hats still need some kind of strings for tying and the little red hat --
 I think I may add a pom pom to the very top--
need to take a week off of knitting though!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And a couple more fall decorating areas are done--
this is my dry sink as you come into the apartment--
last years wall hanging on my office chair--
the Halloween hexagon quilt on the back of the couch--
and look at what I found 'under' the couch???
Humm--what is that????
a half of a cat--
or the back end of a cat????
hugs, di and miss gracie

1 comment:

sunny said...

comment, comment, comment. There, you got at least 3 comments. LOL!