document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

OK--I CLIMBED UP--

into the closet and got all the 'fall' stuff down--
and made a big mess on my bed-
so now 'who' is going to come and decorate my place with it all????

Did fuss a bit this afternoon--
did a fall arrangement--
Did the wicker table next to the computer table--
hung the fall runner outside the door--
and this one on the door--

Now to decide what to do with all the rest--
and I need someone 'tall' to come and replace the 2 quilts over the tv and computer table here on the wall with 2 of my fall quilts!!
I really need a taller stool--
it is just--
I would only use that stool about 3 times a year--
and would have to store it someplace in here for just that little bit of usage!!!
some of us have such 'real' problems don't  we?????
Hugs di and miss gracie


4 comments:

sunny said...

I like your taste in decorating, so I wouldn't want to do it for you.
that's a lot of stuff!! Can your maintenance guy help you hang the high stuff? Be careful.

Maria said...

I love the way you guys decorate your homes for all the different occasions. You have some beautiful things there. Be careful and don't climb chairs.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Your home will be beautiful as always in autumn colours :)
I have a wreath on the front door - that's as far as I have got.
Now be careful about climbing on stools!
Hugs!

andsewon said...

Loads of Fall goodness!!! Ask the maintenance dept for a step utility ladder. If I waited on 'help' here would never get done! So I pray and climb!
Sure you will have it all sorted and looking lovely soon!