document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, October 4, 2015

PUZZLE IS DONE--

So now it is time for a happy dance--
this was time consuming--yet alot of fun and did keep me entertained for awhile--
can you make out the cats in this cloud???
the other night I dreamed of a kitten and it was orange and black tiger--
no white--it was a very beautiful kitten and I did want to adopt it!!!


I am still waiting for my girl friend back in NY to sell my bed so that I can buy a printer, sewing machine, iron and ironing board--so help me with saying a prayer for this sale--thanks--
now I need to get back to hand stitching--
oh--now wait a minute--
I did buy an adult coloring book Thursday while in Walmart--
hummm--
maybe I should play with that first!!!!


Look what I found to add to my feather collection!!
Smiles, di


2 comments:

sunny said...

Fingers crossed and prayers said that your bed is sold so you can purchase some important items! Your puzzle looks very interesting. I haven't worked on a puzzle in many, many years. What a pretty blue feather. Perhaps I should send my few feathers to you?

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That looks like a HARD puzzle! I love to work puzzles and usually do one on my IPAD every day. I saw some of the adult coloring books and would like to get one too. Enjoy your week! Sweet hugs, Diane