document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

BLOCK BY BLOCK

That is how we build a quilt!!!
So here is some more on the Circa 2016 blocks--
and I also got the center all put together from what we have been doing so far--
I love how this quilt is coming out an is so bright--
this is a Downtown Abby charm pack for these blocks--

And I had fun with this block this morning--
so I kept going--
so now I have--
these 3 very bright blocks--
and---
3 red,black,white, off white, and purple blocks--
did just order a couple more small teacup prints in red, white, and black--
so now I just need to figure out where this one is headed????

And here is my March corner--
Easter stuff is handy--but is too early for me to put it out!!

Happy Stitching today--
love and laughter, di







4 comments:

Carin said...

Thanks for your email, now I know what the circa2016 is ;-)
The middle part is looking wonderful and I love your blocks.
The march corner is looking great.

Terry said...

Love your Maxine cartoon! That's just why I want to move to Florida! They have great winters!! :0)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love winter too...but then I live in Florida! And what pretty color combinations, especially the orange, peach and greens. Hugs!

sunny said...

I want to live in Florida, but only during the winter! Keep on with all the beautiful stitching.