document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, March 9, 2017

AS PROMISED

I did get the binding finished on the St Patty's day door hanging--
and here it is in all it's very 'green' glory--

this is my own pattern and design---
here is my first attempt--
so when plan A doesn't thrill you--
you go to plan B--or C---

And here is how I am displaying the new wool mat--
On my ladder--and I get to see it every time I come into the apartment ---
or have to go to the bathroom--

And this morning, after getting back from the dock--
I finished sewing the strips and then cut them all --
for the 9 patches--
so now I can do these as 'leaders and enders'
or just sit and stitch them all together!!!

          Enjoy the moment, di

5 comments:

sunny said...

Great job on the wall hanging! And if I haven't mentioned it before, I LOVE your wool mat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate said...

Very cute wall hanging. May it bring you lots of luck this holiday.

Karen said...

You do a lot of embroidery. Had you seen this stitch along that is over. You can download the whole pattern by scrolling to the bottom of the post.
http://www.modabakeshop.com/2016/08/bee-utiful-qal-block-20-bee-friendly-and-wrap-up.html

Alice said...

Well done!!The rate I am going--my St. Patty's Day decorations might be green mashed potatoes. Your ladder is such a cool idea!!
L,A-

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Love the fabric for the nine patches, so pretty! xx