document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, May 28, 2017

I KNOW IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE--

A RED WHITE AND BLUE WEEK END--
but--
I was into green--
for this months color and got the bird block done--
I think????
I have a very 'fat' bird--
or maybe she is just gettin ready to lay some eggs to hatch for some babies--
This was my 'guide' for designing my green bird--
you can see the pencil marks--
I am pretty sure this green bird was a paper pieced one--
I just used it for a guide to make mine--
SOOOO--what do you think--
does she pass for a scrappy bird--
or do I need to work on her????

And here is the green scrappy string block that goes with her--
So now I am caught up with this months color as I already did the cat and the log cabin blocks in the green--so will be waiting to see what next months color will be--

Am suppose to go to my daughter's neighborhood picnic today--
but we also have alot of smoke in the area due to close by wild fires---
yep--still not enough rain to keep away the wild fires--
even inside it is really bad here today--?????

ENJOY THE MOMENTS, DI

3 comments:

Kate said...

Very pretty birdie. I think she's perfect. Have a great holiday weekend. Hopefully the smoke will die down some so you can enjoy the picnic.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Cute birdie! And well done with being on track with all the blocks! xx

Alice said...

Cute birdie!! I will send you some rain if you like. Wish I could store it up until we need it!